- Made with Organic Pasta
- Rabbit of Approval Totally Natural
- Classic Mild Cheese Taste!
- 100% Real Cheese
- No Artificial Anything!
- 0 g Trans Fat
- Naturally Good Source of Calcium and Protein
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
I've been in the food business for over twenty years and a mom and organic farmer for nearly ten. My three roles as mom, organic grower, and "Annie" are very much intertwined. I've discovered that some of the same skills apply to both raising children and raising vegetables. With love, patience, and respect, both children and vegetables flourish. The more experience I gain from being a mom and organic grower, the more these two roles influence my role as "Annie."
As you know, I've always relied on your thoughts and suggestions to shape our decisions. And that leads me to this box...Annie's blue box. We've received hundreds of requests for a product with elbow macaroni and a milder, mellower cheese. Here it is. Annies "true blue" version of the macaroni & cheese you may have grown up with.
Like all of Annie's products, our new Macaroni & Cheese contains ingredients all found in nature. No weird chemicals. No artificial anything-just smooth, mild, all-natural cheese...mmmm. And the pasta is certified organic. It's produced by family farmers who farm without harsh pesticides or fertilizers, who respect the environment and have an understanding of our interconnectedness with all life on this planet.
This is the real deal. Our "true blue."
Please tell us what you think.
Bye for now, Annie
Annie's Way in 10 minutes
- Boil: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in: pasta, bring to boil. Cook 8-10 minutes, or until done, stirring occasionally.
- Drain Pasta: in colander. While pasta is draining...
- Add: 3 Tbsp lowfat milk to the warm saucepan. (Optional: Add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter for richer flavor)
- Sprinkle: cheese over milk; stir to combine.
- Add: cooked pasta back to saucepan and stir well. Enjoy!
Organic wheat macaroni, cheddar cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, non-animal enzymes), whey, nonfat milk, butter, salt, cultured whole milk, sodium phosphate, annatto extract for color.
Contains milk and wheat ingredients.
Made on shared equipment that also processes egg and soy.