- Certified Organic
- Rabbit of Approval
- Made with Goodness!
- No Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Colors or Preservatives
- A Good Source of Calcium & Protein
- Our Farms Produced this Without Antibiotics, Synthetic Hormones or Persistent Pesticides
- Organic Valley Farmer-Owned - Made with 100% Real Cheese
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
My husband Rob and I were the Annie’s Consumer Relations and Mail Order team for several years and were accustomed to the phone ringing day and night. If the phone rang at 2:00 AM, it might have been a friend or family member, but more likely it was someone calling to order mac & cheese.
Annie’s original warehouse was an old grain mill without climate control. Rob and I hand-addressed every mail-ordered case, and during the winter months I often used a hair dryer to keep my fingers nimble. We packed our two-door Volkswagen with up to 50 cases, keeping our tiny post office busy.
My connection to our consumers deepened with every case sent during those years; a connection, I believe, is the foundation of Annie’s
Bye for now, Annie
Annie's Way in 10 minutes
- Boil: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in: pasta, bring to boil. Cook 8-10 minutes, or until done, stirring occasionally.
- Drain Pasta: in colander. While pasta is draining...
- Add: 3 Tbsp lowfat milk to the warm saucepan. (Optional: Add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter for richer flavor)
- Sprinkle: cheese over milk; stir to combine.
- Add: cooked pasta back to saucepan and stir well. Enjoy!
Annie’s Suggestions: For a Richer flavor, add 2 tbsp unsalted butter. For a creamy, tangy version, replace milk with ½ cup lowfat yogurt.
Organic wheat macaroni, organic valley organic cheddar cheese (organic cultured pasteurized milk, salt, non-animal enzymes), organic whey, organic nonfat milk, organic cream, salt, sodium phosphate, organic annatto extract for color.
Contains milk and wheat ingredients.
Made on shared equipment that also processes egg and soy.
We source only ingredients stated to be free of genetically modified organisms.
Keep in a cool, dry place